Seeing as this is my first blog you don't know me but I was born in Cleveland Ohio and I am very happy that Shaquille O'Neal will be joining forces with Lebron James and the Cavaliers to make one mighty fine team. The only problem I have is the O'niel will be riding on the horsetail of another easy win. First Kobe, then Dwyane, and now Lebron. Everyone though trading Shaq to the Suns would of made the Suns better but I think Shaq is to old and can't carry a whole team on his shoulders like the Shaq/Kobe years. I think adding him to the Cavaliers will make the difference though since Lebron is so amazing and still has a bunch of good players.
What do you think will the Cavaliers Make it to the Finals?
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment